873 broadway 4th floor
New York, NY 10003
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions: The studio is conveniently located just north of Union Square on Broadway between 18th & 19th Streets. To access the building, please dial 058 at the front door.
Subway: Take the N, Q, R, L, 4, 5 or 6 train to Union Square.
By Bike: Broadway has southbound bike lanes, 6th Avenue has northbound bike lanes and 20th & 21st streets provide cross-town bike lanes.
By Car: Parking is possible at local garages during the weekdays, and street parking is available on the weekends.
Use your class packs + memberships at both locations!
New Student Promotion
- One-Week Trial: $45
- One-Month Trial: $99
- 60 minute: $17
- 75+ minute: $20
- Express 10-Class Pack: $150
60-min classes ONLY – valid for 4 Months
- 10-Class Pack: $180
all classes – valid for 4 months
- 20-Class Pack: $340
all classes – valid for 8 months
- Basic Monthly Membership: $120 (10 visits maximum)
- Monthly Membership: $170/month
- Annual Membership (pre-pay): $1,400/year
- Universal Monthly Membership (includes Mysore): $190/month
- 60 Minute Class: $15
- 75+ Minute Class: $18
- Monthly Membership: $100/month (10 visits maximum)
Aerial Silks Program *
- Aerial Silks Single Class: $30
- Aerial Silks 6-Class Series: $150
* Unless otherwise noted, all membership packages, promotions/discounts, and guest passes exclude limited class series (including, but not limited to Aerial Silks, Contortion, & Pre-Natal.)
Auto-renewing memberships are billed automatically to your credit card on a monthly basis. Members receive the benefit of free mat storage.
- Students should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before class.
- Each student must be registered individually under their own name in order to reserve a space for a class or workshop. Multiple reservations cannot be booked under one student’s name.
- For sold-out classes, students risk losing their reservation if they do not arrive at least 5 minutes before class.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- Unless otherwise specified, we will offer a full refund (or credit to your account) for cancelations made at least 24 hours before the start of a class OR at least 48 hours before the start of a workshop.
- For sold out classes and workshops, we do not offer a refund or credit for late cancelations or no shows.
- Yoga memberships and class packs are non-transferable and non-refundable. At the student’s request, a 1-month extension may be applied to a Class Pack under extenuating circumstances.
Auto-Renewing Membership Contract
- Allows for a one-time suspension of contract for up to 2 weeks per 6-month period.
- Early termination of contract is subject to a fee of $15/month for month remaining in the contract
- Early termination requests must be received in writing at least 15 days prior to the next billing cycle
Yoga mats and hammocks are provided at no additional fee.
We provide filtered water, and we encourage students to refill their own reusable water bottles. We sell stainless steel reusable water bottles, bottled water and other cold beverages for your convenience.
Our facilities include separate changing areas with showers for both Men & Women stocked with natural products. Towels are available for a nominal fee. We also have lockers in both changing rooms, and students must provide their own locks. Locker rentals are available on a monthly basis for students with a membership or class pack.