265 West 37th Street, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10018
Directions: The studio is conveniently located between Penn Station and Port Authority on the corner of 8th Avenue & West 37th Street.
Subway: A, C, E, 1, 2 or 3 train to 34th Street. N, R, Q, B, D, F or M to Herald Square / 34th Street.
By Train: LIRR, NJ Transit or Amtrak to Penn Station New York.
By Bus: All lines serving the Port Authority Bus Terminal.
By Car: During the weekdays, parking is available at local garages. Street parking is available on the weekends.
Use your class packs + memberships at both locations!
New Student Promotion
- One-Week Trial: $45
- One-Month Trial: $99
- 60 minute: $17
- 75+ minute: $20
- Express 10-Class Pack: $150
60-min classes ONLY – valid for 4 Months
- 10-Class Pack: $180
all classes – valid for 4 months
- 20-Class Pack: $340
all classes – valid for 8 months
- Basic Monthly Membership: $120 (10 visits maximum)
- Monthly Membership: $170/month
- Annual Membership (pre-pay): $1,400/year
- Universal Monthly Membership (includes Mysore): $190/month
- 60 minute Class: $15
- 75+ minute Class: $18
- Monthly Membership: $100/month (10 visits maximum)
(excludes Led Ashtanga classes)
- Unlimited Mysore $108 (new student / one time only)
- 10-Class Pack (valid 3 Months): $180/month
- Mysore Monthly Unlimited (Excludes Led Ashtanga) ($175/month)
Auto-renewing memberships are billed automatically to your credit card on a monthly basis. Members receive the benefit of free mat storage.
Unless otherwise noted, all memberships packages, promotions & discounts exclude Mysore program, Aerial Silks classes and limited class series.
- Students should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before class.
- Each student must be registered individually under their own name in order to reserve a space for a class or workshop. Multiple reservations cannot be booked under one student’s name.
- For sold-out classes, students risk losing their reservation if they do not arrive at least 5 minutes before class.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- Unless otherwise specified, we will offer a full refund (or credit to your account) for cancelations made at least 24 hours before the start of a class OR at least 48 hours before the start of a workshop.
- For sold out classes and workshops, we do not offer a refund or credit for late cancelations or no shows.
- Yoga memberships and class packs are non-transferable and non-refundable. At the student’s request, a 1-month extension may be applied to a Class Pack under extenuating circumstances.
Auto-Renewing Membership Contract
- Allows for a one-time suspension of contract for up to 2 weeks per 6-month period.
- Early termination of contract is subject to a fee of $15/month for month remaining in the contract
- Early termination requests must be received in writing at least 15 days prior to the next billing cycle
Yoga mats are provided at no additional fee. Yoga mat storage is available for students with a membership pass.
We provide filtered water, and we encourage students to refill their own reusable water bottles. We sell stainless steel reusable water bottles, bottled water and other cold beverages for your convenience.
Our facilities include separate changing areas with showers for both Men & Women stocked with natural products. Towels are available for a nominal fee.
Our two large, elegant loft-like studios are pristine, warm, and beautiful. A profusion of plants lends a tranquil, botanical feeling to our space, while a mix of wood and stainless steel give Om Factory an urban, industrial edge. Windows facing North, East, and South invite abundant daytime sunlight and offer dramatic nighttime views of the Empire State Building and sparkling city.
Our Fashion District studios are available for yoga-related workshops and special events. We are a barefoot and vegetarian facility and require that any events taking place in the studio observe guidelines customary to the tradition of Yoga to maintain the integrity of the space as center for healing arts.
To request a quote or inquire about availability for your event, please send an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Description of your event & expected number of attendees
- Specific dates and times requested
- Any special requests